As a Sales Manager, you will be playing a key role in the local Epicenter Team. This is an exciting role with the responsibility to sell the Epicenter memberships, events and other Epicenter services. The Sales Team carriers the main responsibility for the Epicenter revenues and the offerings for our partners. In this environment, the Sales Manager is the main match maker, business partner and spider in the web for all member companies.
Epicenter is a digital innovation house located in the Amsterdam financial district “Amsterdam Zuidas”. They attract big corporates and fast-growing digital scale-ups to innovate, grow, network, learn, inspire and connect. Epicenter brings together corporate teams, hackers and technology enthusiasts through an invite-only membership that values contribution, authenticity and a diverse mix. With 150+ member activities and events that include thought leader sessions, master classes, hackatons, health programs, after works and parties, Epicenter creates an innovative environment for companies with a digital DNA to grow and develop.
Epicenter is an international company founded in Stockholm in 2015. In 2018 it opened up in Amsterdam, Oslo and Helsinki.
We are looking for someone who wants to grow the Epicenter Community by bringing in new and exciting member companies. To be successful in this role we are looking for someone who truly loves to sell but love to see the companies in their community to grow even more. It`s important tob e a strong relationship builder and a true talent in signing new business. This will include initiating, maintaining and expanding relationships with new clients and existing members. Further, as they are looking for a highly adaptable candidate who is able to switch between long-term strategic initiatives one moment and pivot into rapid, tactical actions the next.
You need to have previous experience within sales and strategic partnerships. The social skills are super important and a constant drive to build a community is humble, driven, open minded, eager to build new things, have a cheerful attitude with that extra sparkle and a talent to spot new opportunities.
What your days will look like:
As a Sales Manager you wille be working according to a sales plan and work closely with the Country Manager and Head of Operations. At Epicenter you will meet as well Dutch as international companies and partners that you will help in order for them to collaborate, grow and develop their business. You will be part of the Amsterdam team but will also liaise with the other markets and get support from the Country Manager, but i twill also include independent work.
– Ensuring that membership sales budgets and objectives are achieved;
– Responsible for identifying, approaching and closing long-term profitable business relationships with new clients, with new clients, both large corporate and fast-growing companies, into Epicenter membership and community;
-Conducting regular status and strategy meetings with the members/senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization`s product/service strategies;
– Creating awareness of Epicenter assets and capabilities towards corporate and fast growing companies, demonstrating the value of the Epicenter Community in terms of knowledge, space, and network OR Creating awareness for Epicenter and their products through for example tours, seminars and company presentations. You should actively work to find these opportunities.
– Building and maintaining effective long-term relationships and a high level of satisfaction with key senior-level decision makers.
– Structure, price, successfully negotiate and close deals.
– Previous experience within sales and strategic partnerships;
– A goal-oriented way of working;
– A creative mind;
– A passion for storytelling and business;
– Fluently in English and Dutch. Other languages are also a huge plus.
– Strong social skills are a key quality for a Sales Manager
– Knowledge about tech, innovation and companies within their industrie is also important.
Epicenter offers you a great place to work,within a very ambitious and enthusiastic team of professionals. They offer a base salary of € 3.500,- to € 4.000,- growth with an addition of a various bonus.
More info? Please contact Jasper Borghesi Cipriani 06-12116925 or apply directly by sending your resume with your(short) motivation to [email protected]