We are looking for a successful (medior/senior) sales professional to lead and develop Epicenter Amsterdam`s Event & Sponsorship sales. Epicenter creates unforgettable hospitality and corporate events on behalf of their members, clients and corporate partners such as Microsoft and Google!
Epicenter is a collection of digital innovation houses, located in the tech hotspots of the world. They are a platform and destination for large corporates and fast-growing digital scale-ups with digital DNA, looking to learn, inspire, collaborate, grow and innovate with impact.
They bring together business leaders, corporate teams, growth hackers and technology enthusiasts through memberships that value contribution, authenticity, and a diverse mix. Epicenter offers flexible workspace of all types of needs, including corporate innovation labs, meeting rooms, event spaces, gym, and inhouse restaurants. Members exclusive.
In every market, Epicenter hosts 150 annual community activities and events that include thought leader sessions, master classes, hackatons, health programs, after works and parties, to create an innovative environment that encourages companies to learn, meet, create and share knowledge. Epicenter was originally founded in Sweden in 2014 and they are expanding fast to leading digital hotspots worldwide. Currently they are located in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Amsterdam, and New York.
We are looking for a head of sales events who wants to joint he team op Epicenter and increase revenu for their event business by creating magical experiences for their members and clients.
The role is primarily a new business sales role generating headline event and sponsorship business for Epicenter. This will include initiating, maintaining and expanding relationships with new clients and excisting members.
This is primarily an outbound commercial role based out of their Amsterdam office but with the responsibility to lead and supervise the internal events team. You need to be a self-starter, with a strong background in headline event and sponsorship sales, who will be responsible for maximizing sales revenu and developing a strong new business for Epicenter.
You will need to prepare compelling sales presentations and proposals to differentiate Epicenter. In all cases, they will work on their company values.
– Create packages and sell corporate hospitality, entertainment, and custom event programs
– Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers at target corporate clients
– Create sales presentations that creatively and distinctly differentiate and communicate unique assets to target prospects
– Educate position Epicenter assets and capabilities tot he corporate marketplace, demonstrate the value op Epicenter space and formats for corporate entertainment and hospitality
– Structure, price, successfully negotiate and close deals
– Lead and supervise the internal Events team
– Bachelor`s degree required
– At least 3 years of sales B2B experience
– Solid relationships with senior-level corporate entertainment and hospitality stakeholders
– Demonstrated ability to develop and nurture relationships and work effectively at all levels of the decision process
– Strong interpersonal and leadership abilities with excellent oral and written communication skills
– A creative salesperson with the ability to open doors
– High energy and a personality that thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment
– Demonstrated high-level relationship building and negotiating skills
– Preferably experience in leading/supervising a team
Epicenter offers you a great place to work in an international environment with professional colleagues. A fixed salary of €3.750,- to € 4.250,- growth a month.
You want more detailed info about this great opportunity?Please call Jasper Borghesi Cipriani 0612116925 or reply directly and send your resume together with a (short) motivation to [email protected]